It is widely known that thc vape cartridges are the fastest growing in the market and is well-known among cannabis consumers. It is considered by some people as the future of cannabis, this modern device offers patients a wide range of benefits in a small package. For people who are new to cannabis cartridges world, this guide is going to explain you how such products work and how can you get the most out of such cartridge purchase. Delta 8 is the most widely known brand for their disposable and environmental-friendly vape cartridges.
What is a Cannabis Vape Cartridge?
Putting it simply, a cannabis vape cartridge is a very small, pre-filled cartridge containing cannabis oil, which is designed for vaporization. Such products may vary in style and shape, but they usually follow the same design formula. Most cartridges are offered as a small cylinder which consists of the following important parts:
- Chamber – This section of the cartridge contains cannabis oil, and it is prefilled in a specific quantity.
- Atomizer – This is the heat source of cartridge. This section is connected to the battery and gives out heat when used, to vaporize the cannabis oil.
- Mouthpiece – This section is at the tip of the cartridge and allows the user to comfortably inhale the vapor via the device.
- Remember that these cartridges require a battery as well to operate. Few also include a disposable battery, whereas others are paired with a rechargeable battery which is sold separately.
How Do You Use a Cannabis Vape Cartridge?
Cartridges are well-known for their simplicity, but it is very important to utlilize the product in a correct way to get the most of it. Please remember that most of the cartridges work similarly, but there might be some difference in how a particular product works from the rest.
Once you have the cartridge and battery, here are the few steps you’ll need to carry on:
- Charge the battery: Before making use of a new cartridge, you’ll need to ensure that your battery is sufficiently charged. Charge the battery and wait till the indicator on the cartridge indicates fully charged.
- Attach the cartridge: Remove the package and fix the cartridge by screwing it to the battery. Make sure it is properly connected.
- Activate the battery: Some batteries turn on automatically, while others require somewhere up to 5 taps on the button to activate it. Batteries normally comprise of a light which turns on the moment the button is pressed.
- Press and inhale: Hold the button down on your battery while you’re inhaling the oil/liquid from the mouthpiece of the cartridge. You will see the battery light and feel the vapor entering into your lungs. You must see a minute amount of vapor while exhaling, which indicates that the unit is working properly.
- Titrate your dose: The correct dose depends on your individual tolerance level, how severe the symptoms are, & on the potency of the product. For few patients, up to two inhalations may be more than enough, while for others it may be slightly more.